Pesticides for Grapevines
The pesticide label is the main method of communication between a pesticide manufacturer and pesticide users. The information that is printed on or attached to a pesticide container is called the label. The pesticide label provides valuable information about the proper handling, use (including rates), potential risks a pesticide may pose, and instructions on how to minimize or avoid those risks.
Click on the following topics for more information on pesticides for grapevines.
Within This Chapter: Pesticides for Grapevines
- Introduction to Pesticides for Grapevines
- Pesticide Classification
- Strategies for Managing Pesticide Resistance
- Pesticide Formulations
- Spray Adjuvants
- Pesticide Labels
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Pesticide Laws and Regulations
- Pesticides' Influence on Wine Quality