Pesticide Application in Vineyards
1. Flaherty, Donald L. et al. 1992. Grape Pest Management. University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Oakland, California.
2. Grisso, Robert, Pat Hipkins, Shawn D. Askew, Lloyd Hipkins, and David McCall. 2004. Nozzles: Selection and Sizing. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia Cooperative Extension: Blacksburg, Virginia. Publication 442-032.
3. Hofman, Vern and Elton Solseng. 2004. Spray Equipment and Calibration. North Dakota State University, North Dakota State University Extension Service: Fargo, North Dakota. AE-73 (Revised).
4. Kent, John and Richard Early. 2003. Pesticide Application in Vineyards. 2nd ed. Wagga Wagga, Australia: Charles Sturt University.
5. Mathews, G.A. 2000. Pesticide Application Methods. Malden, Massachusetts: Wiley-Blackwell.
6. Landers, Andrew J. 2008. Equipment for Weed Control in Vineyards, Cornell University. http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/faculty/landers/pestapp.
7. Landers, Andrew J. 2008. Spray Drift Mitigation. In: Wine Grape Production Guide for Eastern North America (Tony K. Wolf, ed.) Ithaca, New York: Natural Resource, Agriculture, and Engineering Service (NRAES), Cooperative Extension.
8. Landers, Andrew J. 2010. Effective Vineyard Spraying. Keuka Park, New York: Effective Spraying.
9. Pregler, Bill. 2009. Electrostatic Sprayers. Wine Business Monthly, September Issue.
Click on the following topics for more information on pesticide application in vineyards.